Monday, April 16, 2007
Remember the Internet Rules
I just want to remind all of you to remember the following:
1. Never put your phone numbers, full name or house address in your blogs.
2. Always use your best manners (netiquette) when posting messages on your friend's blogs.
3. Tell Mrs Jane if you get any strange comments posted on your blog that you don't understand.
4. Never tell anyone your password (except Mum and Dad! - they should know)
5. Remember to keep safe on the Internet by trashing spam without opening it or emptying your bulk folder regularly.
6. The information on the Internet can be true and false so don't believe everything - use your own inquiry skills by asking other people and checking your sources.
7. Always ask Mum and Dad first before going on line.
8. Only post free animations and images. Make sure that you don't use something from a CD unless it is a free image. You don't want to break copyright!
9. Write using your own words - don't copy and paste!
10. Consider carefully what personal photos you publish on your blogs as the Internet can be accessed by anyone.