Sunday, April 15, 2007

Homework Task 1 due 22nd April 2007

This week for your 1st homework eLearning task, I want you to write about the IBO Learner Profile. You need to include how you can demonstrate these things. For example: Caring: I am caring when I show my love to my baby son John by playing with him and cuddling him. You must write about all 10 and find a picture to go with each one. Be careful that you use pictures that are free and not copyright. It is easy to picture search for free images.

The IBO Learner Profile

Caring, Communicator, Inquirer, Knowledgeable, Open-Minded, Principled,
Reflective, Risk-Taker, Thinker and Balanced.

Remember to post a comment on 5 of your friends blogs about their Learner Profile. I will make a Snagit screen dump of each blog and display them in our classroom.

No comments: