Monday, March 19, 2007

Teaching

My wonderful students in Grade 3 have starting making blogs! We will be ending our current UOI soon but I would like them to continue using blogs to keep a track of their learning. I have been using email with this class a lot lately as well and I like how I'm able to give them a different kind of personal feedback. This class is quite ICT literate as my school is currently using digital portfolios GR 1-6. We have created our own platform using a combination of autoplay and flash. Even Gr 1 children are able to located personal files on the school system and insert them into their personal folio with a comment regarding the work sample.

1 comment:

arvidsyakir said...

Mrs.Jane this is my Blog adress http://arvidsyakir.blogspot.com
By the way Fantastic blog Mrs. Jane!